Clandestino cocktail, is a brilliant concoction of simple ingredients that somebody took the risk to combine them in the best possible way.
Clandestino cocktail, is a brilliant concoction of simple ingredients that somebody took the risk to combine in the best possible way. Charis Darras is the one to blame for Clandestino’s creation and this was the recipe with which he entered the BACARDÍ Legacy Global Cocktail Competition 2015.
- 60 ml BACARDÍ Superior Rum
- 15 ml St. Germain elderflower liquer
- 20 ml freshly pressed pineapple juice
- 25 ml fresh lime juice
- 15 ml champagne-honey vinegar
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass. Fill the shaker with plenty of ice and shake until chilled. Double strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a dried lime wheel and a mint sprig.